Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Hump Day Colour Inspiration

Mint green is a hot colour trend right now as you would have noticed.  I like it well enough but don't have any inclination to decorate with it.  Miss E, however, is full on in love with this pretty colour.  She has gone back and forth between a love of green and pink over the years but is now over the last pink phase totally.  So, we have been slowly de-pinkifying (that is a word) her room and adding in some mint green touches.  That is the inspiration behind my hump day colour round up today.  Let's enjoy some minty freshness (ha ha):

 Pretty pillow (I love that cross symbol).

These are so classic.


Dining room with a green chair - beautiful wood tones here. (Via)  

 Mint green grandfather clock.

More lovely green chairs in an equally lovely dining room.
(there is a pic collage - this is the last one but the others are good too)

This side table might just change my mind about decorating with mint green - love it!
(you just need to scroll down a bit for this particular pic) 

What's not to love about this little guy?  So adorable. 

Ha ha, cute.

Swoon (although I would prefer sky blue or grey - oh yes, grey would be lovely here).


So, tell me, are you on the mint green wagon or not?

6 comments:

  1. I'm not usually on the mint green wagon, but I admit it's starting to rub off on me too! Especially with that house...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, that house! I am warming to it after seeing it in my daughter's room too. It will take a lot to displace my love of white, blue and yellow though!

      Delete
  2. Hmm it appears like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say,
    I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing.

    Do you have any tips for first-time blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate
    it.

    Visit my web-site: familienhotels kroatien

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. Not sure if this comment is genuine or spam (hard to tell sometimes!) but thanks for visiting. I would be happy to speak to you about your question. Please email me directly at ginghamcherry@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catherine--What a cute blog you have here! Looking at your photos, I'm so glad I was not living in MN this past winter. I hope this one is better for all of you. I'm so happy to welcome you as part of the Green Bag Lady family! Can't wait to meet you in person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Teresa! I am keeping my fingers crossed that this winter won't be so bad but predictions are not looking good. :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails