Tuesday, October 11, 2011

You send me....

(I wish you could see how much they sparkle...)

I post a reasonable number of presents, living overseas from my family, and I am always trying to think of ways of embellishing gifts in a flat sort of way (to avoid crushed bows).  I thought this might be my Christmas tag this year.  Just glitter glue on plain wrap.  Would work with glue and loose glitter as well of course.  So many ideas for this now!

(hint: draw out your design lightly in pencil first then put glue over the top - you can get the name straight then!)


This post is brought to you as part of Blogtoberfest.

5 comments:

  1. so cute, and the packaging is beautiful as well :)

    http://girlynote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!!! I post presents to my inlaws family ALL the time in the USA. I might try this out next time. Especially with postage costs these days I'm even limiting how much I gift wrap because it's all weight in the end that you pay for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! Don't forget to show me if you do this too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails