Thursday, September 24, 2009

Snowflake stamp



I am getting an early'ish start on Christmas here, seeing as I am attempting to make a good portion of presents for my family.  I will post them as I get them made (depending on whether or not the recipient is likely to read this blog of course).  Here is a stamp for making gift tags using my newly acquired speedball lino cutter and some proper stamp making supplies.  I am very happy with how this turned out.  I have worked out that I really like doing fine line work so my next one might be more of an outline with fine line detail in the middle.  I have a hard time narrowing down my choices of what to do though!

2 comments:

  1. wow, I love the stamp. I bought one that's very similar, and I think I paid $15!! (Nuts, I know- but I don't have many and I really liked it) I heard from another blogger that Staples has a great deal on tags, maybe you can check it out online? Anyhoo, love the stamp- can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great stamp. I used to make stamps like this in the past... wish I had tools and made my own stamps this Xmas instead of using ready stamps I got recently.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails