Monday, September 28, 2009

Free prints - Love or Boo



I have been seeing these types of prints around on the internet and in magazines so thought I would whip up a couple.  I really like the Love one and then thought of doing a cute one as a very light nod to Halloween below (Halloween is not very big in Australia).  I can think of loads of different words to do now.  You can download one or both of these here:


If you want to make one up yourself using a different word, you can do what I did and use Powerpoint.  I applied a background colour and then added each letter in a separate text box (so I could arrange the letters touching one another), changed the text colour to white, centred them, made them a size I liked and arranged them, printed them out and popped them in the frame.  The font I used is Mirisch (I got it from www.dafont.com).  I really need to find a better (prettier) spot to photograph things!  Don't mind my radiator... (look away now Karen).



5 comments:

  1. Those are SO CUTE! I especially love Boo. Thanks so much, I'll be linking to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog via oneprettything.com I love the prints, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you at One Pretty Thing! Thank you so much for sharing this. I just printed the BOO one and love it!

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you over at One Pretty Thing. I just printed the BOO one and love it!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. I´m definitely doing this! Great idea thanks!
    Patricia in Argentina

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails