Sunday, September 6, 2009

Camping writing paper - free printable

Update: I think it is working now, please let me know if it isn't!!



I designed this a few days ago.  I did some little doodle drawings and thought they would look cute on some writing paper so I thought I would share seeing as I ran out of good light this afternoon to photograph my next felt flower project.  I have no idea why I was drawing these as I have never even been camping (and it is not likely in the near future).  Maybe with spring finally here my thoughts are turning to the outdoors and imagining what other people might be doing there anyway!  lol.

You can download it here (there are two A5 sized writing sheets per A4 sheet - I will work on the Letter sized one too):

Camping writing paper - A4

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - your blog is just adorable! You have such cute ideas here. I think I may have to steal one or two! I really think my little niece would love one of those play watches. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that little tent! I'll eb linking.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails